Monday, September 9, 2013

I'll Try

I think I might try to give this blogging thing some more serious attention. No promises, but it occurs to me that it's a good way to distance my mind from the dry math and physics problems that I spend countless hours crunching.
A while back, after relating some mishap or wackiness I came across on a dating site, my friend Bryan suggested I keep a blog of the crazy I come across on the dating sites. I don't know if I'll blog exclusively about that or not, probable not, but some of those stories will be mixed in. And there are some doozies. If you're 35, non-Mo and trying to date in Utah, you might as well hang a two day old dead fish around your neck and drive a windowless van because people are going to treat you like you do anyway.
Chances are I'll keep this up for the next couple of days and then it'll be back to a post every other year or so. I guess that's all I've got for now, it's late, I'm fried and I have to do it all again tomorrow. Time to go watch some Star Trek and crash. Kirk out.

No comments: