Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Ray of Light on a Partly Cloudy Day.

So, maybe everyone already knows about this, but it came out while I was in Alaska, so this is the first time I've seen it. And if you haven't seen it, I strongly recommend that you go watch it right now. It was created by Joss Whedon, and that by itself is enough to get me to watch. Normally I hate musicals that are not Rocky Horror Picture Show, but this one is so funny that I fell in love with it at once. It was fresh and clever. And I truly hope there is more to come.Why are you still reading this? Go, go, go, and watch it right now!

1 comment:

Dacia said...

I don't care for musicals but I have to admit that I really liked this. I actually saw it awhile ago though. I didn't know you had a blog! BTW... not everything has to be clever. My blog is for ME and sometimes I'm just not that clever but I am real.