Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lame fortune cookie, not so lame Sunday.

I was bored today so I decided to treat myself to dinner and a movie. And what I found was a rare treat. A movie named "Sukiyaki Western Django", a Japanese made, English language, Japanese version of a spaghetti western. And yes, it was as strange as it sounds. I paired this with some really good Chinese take out. I guess I would describe this evening as delightful. The Japanese confuse and fascinate the hell out of me. And I just can't wait to get a first hand look at their culture. I guess that means I better get my ass in gear and get done with all the stuff I need to get done with before I go. Hell, I still need to learn to speak Japanese. Guess I should have done that before looking at apartments.

1 comment:

Geiger Girl said...

I've been told the best way to learn a new language is to immerse yourself in it. What better way than finding an apartment and jumping right in to the culture and language.