Friday, July 2, 2010

update?

Alright, it's been a while since I posted and I'm stuck at work with nothing to do and feeling a little antsy. So does your brain ever get all filled up with important stuff and you get that feeling like you just want to run to burn off the stress? I feel like that some times, but then I remember that I'm an out of shape lard ass and that I'd only make it about 300 feet before I was worn out and had to stop for a donut break.

Here's my problem, I feel like things are not happening fast enough. I have sort of a plan and everything, but right now it's going to take about five years to get to where I want to be and I want to be there now. To top it off, summer break is killing me, I'm not getting anything done, and can't really. I guess I'm making money (which apparently is a key part of the plan) but it still feels like I'm standing still.

A younger version of myself would be super pissed at me right now, but I'm going to say this anyway. I can't wait for summer to be over and for school to start.

No comments: