Friday, July 17, 2009

Plans

I had all sorts of big plans to blog a ton while I was up here. Instead I've been slacking off even more than usual. Plus I'm dealing with internet restrictions, so I can't upload photos. This leaves me with a few options. I can attempt to improve my writing skills, and not depend on pictures to to speak for me. Or I could save up and then try and post a whole bunch all at once when I get back to America. But most likely I end up going with option 3, where I'll be too lazy, or uninterested to keep up with it. And I'll just do 1 or 2 blogs summing up my trip.

I'm going camping tomorrow on a lake up the coast. It's in a system that has salmon in it, and the Sockeye are starting to run. I'm anticipating plenty of photo opportunities.

As it turns out, I can't even post. So I guess it'll have to wait until I'm back In America.

No comments: