Friday, February 13, 2009

Done

There's something in my kitchen....
It's big, and kind of square, and made out of metal.
It has a door in the front, and 4 metal coils on top.
I can put pots and pans on the metal coils and they get hot.
And then I can put food in the pots and pans, and the food will cook.
It's amazing!

I just had the best bowl of oatmeal I've ever eaten.
I'm going to save a fortune, I've been spending an unacceptable amount of money on food lately. And all the eating out has been bad for my waistline as well. I think I've put back on a lot of the weight I lost over the summer.

1 comment:

Geiger Girl said...

Ha! A stove! It took me a minute to follow. Because I use mine so much and all. Actually, I've gotten much better. I haven't eaten fast food in over THREE weeks! I know, I know. You are so proud of me!