Sunday, October 5, 2008

The big day!




Well, here it is, that thing I agreed to a few days ago.



My friend Scott called me a few nights ago to tell me that he and his girlfriend had decided to get married on her birthday. And they wanted me to marry them. Obviously I said yes, and why not? How often do you
 get to do something like this?
                                                                             Everyone was a little nervous.



I think I rushed the lines a little bit, and at one point skipped a couple of them. I don't think 
anyone really noticed though.               
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  








  The whole thing went better than I expected. considering there was almost no planing involved. Scott and I set every thing up just a couple of hours before hand, and I think most of the guests were invited that same morning.












I had fun. I don't know if I would do it again anytime soon. But it was fun none the less. Their plan had been not to tell anyone until the last minute, so that it would stay small and simple. The plan half worked, her mom tried to make as big a thing out of it as possible with such short notice. I know I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If I ever get married, I'm going to elope.

No comments: